LOOKING FORYugen kombucha, a fast growing kombucha brand, is looking for part-time / student / flexi Brand Ambassador in the Brussels Region to join the Yugen team.
A BRAND AMBASSADOR (BRUSSELS REGION)
ABOUT YUGEN Yugen is a Belgian kombucha brand, known for its authentic kombucha and premium design. Kombucha is a fermented tea and is growing in popularity across the globe. Thanks to its digestive promoting and immunity-boosting qualities, it's considered a healthy and delicious alternative for sugary soft drinks or traditional alcoholic drinks.
Yugen kombucha is 'the real deal'. Founded in 2017, Yugen has grown from a couple of glass jars to a full-scale state-of-the-art brewery.
Each flavour is defined by the use of 4 powerful herbs, which work together to give you that extra kick. The herbs are mixed with 100% pure organic juice to create extraordinarily wild and inspiring flavours. Yugen kombucha is non-pasteurized, certified organic & low in calories.
The name 'Yugen' embodies our worldview. It is a Japanese concept that is used to express the overwhelming sense of wonder for the beauty of the natural world.
We're ambitious entrepreneurs, passionate about healthy drinks and a healthy lifestyle. We're open-minded, youth-oriented, creative and innovative. We aim for an open culture where individuals and differences are valued. We're convinced that being socially responsible is the one and only way to be successful. We produce eco-friendly and donate 2 cents per bottle and can to the Yugen Foundation focusing on developing social entrepreneurship.
The Yugen Brand Ambassador (Brussels Region) is responsible for creating brand awarness in the horeca, retail and event channel by visiting key places, networking in local communities and respesenting the product in the Brussels Region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visiting bars (pub, coffee, sandwich), restaurants, gyms, shops and connecting with the owners or representatives to present Yugen kombucha.
- Contacting current customers to keep them posted on new developments, offers, and improvements.
- Networking with local influencers, event organizers and entrepreneurs to create awareness about Yugen and set-up possible interesting partnerships.
- Representing the company at events and fairs.
- Organizing tasting events at local retailers.
- Willingness to capture content (photos, videos, customer testimonials) and share with the brand manager to help build our social media presence.
- Contract: student, flexi job, freelance.
- Days are predominately weekdays with occasional weekends..
- Workdays are predominantly between 10 and 19u30. Events
can be longer.
- Position based in (or nearby) Brussels.
- Speak fluent Dutch, English and French.
- Preferred to have a valid driver’s license.
- Able to work in any social setting, alone or team setting.
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
As Brand Ambassador you’re expected to be knowledgeable about the product and the brand. This is a customer facing role so Yugen is looking for individuals who are driven, responsible, have a sense of urgency and
share a passion for healthy drinks & lifestyle.
Be super knowledgeable about Brussels and the community.
People always ask you what's happening in your town and where the new hotspots are.
We want you to be the positive, fresh and outgoing face of Yugen kombucha. Speaks clearly and persuasively in all situations. Responds well to questions and demonstrates your group presentation skills.
HOW TO APPLYPlease submit your resume and the reasons why you are the perfect Brand Ambassador Brussels Region for Yugen to Peter@yugendrinks.com.